Appointment of the Chairman of Press Academy of Andhra Pradesh



GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
ABSTRACT
Information & Public Relations Department – Press Academy of Andhra Pradesh – Appointment of the Chairman of Press Academy of Andhra Pradesh – Orders - Issued.

************************************
GENERAL ADMINISTRATION (I&PR) DEPARTMENT
G.O.RT.No. 3534 Dated:30-11-2015.
Read the following:
1.G.O. Ms. No. 125, G.A.(I&PR) Dept., dt:19-03-1996
2.G.O. Ms. No. 349, G.A.(I&PR) Dept., dt:07-08-2002
3.G.O.Ms.No: 430, G.A.(I&PR.II) Dept., dt:22-12-2004.
4.G.O.Rt. No. 693 G.A. (I&PR-II) Dept., dt:18.02.2014.

                                                *****
O R D E R:-

                    Government is hereby appoint Sri V.Vasudeva Deekshitulu, Senior Journalist as Chairman, Press Academy of Andhra Pradesh with immediate effect.

2. He shall continue to hold Office for a period of 2 (two) years.

(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA
PRADESH.)
P.KRISHNA MOHAN
Ex-OFFICIO SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT (I&PR) (FAC).

No comments

Powered by Blogger.