Transfers and postings of certain IPS Officers in Telangana State

Image result for telangana police cap

GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA
ABSTRACT
IPS-Transfers and postings of certain IPS Officers - Notified

--------------------------------
GENERAL ADMINISTRATION (SPL.B) DEPARTMENT
G.O.RT.No. 1945 Dated: 01-09-2016
Read:
From the Director General of Police, (HoPF), Telangana
Hyderabad, letter dated 01.09.2016.

ORDER:
The following transfers and postings are notified:-

1) Sri V. Naveen Chand, IPS (1996) Commissioner of Police, Cyberabad is
transferred and posted as I.G.P. Intelligence, vice Sri B. Shivadhar Reddy, IPS
Transferred.

2) On transfer, Sri B. Shivadhar Reddy, IPS, (1994) is posted as I.G.P. Personnel, in
the office of the D.G.P. vice Sri Sandeep Shandilya, IPS transferred.

3) On transfer, Sri Sandeep Shandilya, IPS, (1993) is posted as Commissioner of
Police, Cyberabad, vice Sri V. Naveen Chand, IPS transferred.

4) Dr. T. Prabhakar Rao, IPS (2001) D.I.G. of Police Warangal Range is transferred
and posted as D.I.G. Intelligence vice Sri N.Siva Shankar Reddy, IPS transferred.

5) Sri C Ravi Varma, IPS, (2001) D.I.G, CID is transferred and posted as D.I.G.
Warangal Range, vice Dr.T. Prabhakar Rao, IPS transferred.

6) On Transfer, Sri N.Siva Shankar Reddy, IPS (2002), D.I.G. Intelligence is posted
as D.I.G. of Police, C.I.D., vice Sri C. Ravi Varma, IPS transferred.

7) Sri K. Ramesh Naidu, IPS (SPS), S.P. CID, is transferred and posted as D.C.P.
Traffic, Rachakonda Commissionerate of Police.

( BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA )

Dr. RAJIV SHARMA
CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT

No comments

Powered by Blogger.